Monday, November 27, 2006

The ring (The curse)


I got a gift on my birthday from an angel.. The gift was a ring! Its been with me since that day till now so almost 2 months and i cant do a thing without it! i sleep with i eat with it i shower with it i do everything with it! I became possesed with this tiny round thing around my finger! Once i came out of the house in a hurry and funny enough i took it out for the first time cuz i was putting some hand loacian in my hands, so i went out and i FORGOT it and i reached all the way half to where i was heading maybe 5 KM away from where i was heading! I remembered it and i rolled back my car so fast just to reache to it :S
Since that day i make sure i wake up and see it in my hands and close my eyes and sleep after making sure that its where it belongs! So since then i call it the THE CURSE! cuz seriously my angel cursed me with it! But i love my ring any ways :P

No comments: