Saturday, November 11, 2006

My car/ Stranger in Moscow

Well my car pased away last night :( the battery was low so me and my baby (my car) were saperated from each other, therefore i had to use my mum's old gulf (1998) one! Actually it was my brother's (god mercy his soul) for that mum didnt want to let go of the car! So i end up using the car and i found a Michel Jackson tape in it so i was like hell yeah i love this dude so lemme listen to it! Funny enough when i switched on the music, one of MY favorite songs of the King of pop was on; which was Starnger in Moscow. Yo i was all happy and i got some really old memories back out of it! I felt blessed! Therefore i end up listening to the song for the whole day while working here in my disk ;)

p.s for my dear blog; the song is linked to the title ;) And its video as well lol.

Oh i feel happy... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoOlZ :D

i love that dude, and DAMN do i love that song! i used to call it Stranger in Muscat :p

deej, i'm glad that your happy :)


stranger.

Khadija said...

OH MY GOD i call the song that all the time! like stranger in MUSCAT awwww lol! thank you for passing by stranger :)