Saturday, December 31, 2005

Another year another life..


Every one is celebrating this day with friends, family or thier beloved ones. I just feel thats its another year of my life and i feel that instead of celebrating it i should ask for forgivness from God for my deeds in the previouse year , Its just a year in my opinion and we should see this year as another aportunity to make our lives better and go for the right direction. Many ppl by now are preparing for parties for gatherings and whatever plans they have to do for the night.. I mean its kinda cool they start it with joy and happiness but thus we shall have a seriouse look for this new year to acheive more and to feel those ppl who are strugeling and suffering around the world with wars and crimes. For me i will start this year by praying for these poor ppl to have a wonderful year since the previouse one was not what they had in mind...God bless every one and happy new year and again its just another year :D

No comments: