Sunday, January 01, 2006

Its raining out side..

It was a day full of a great spirit every where. Like drops from heaven, covering every area.. Well In Oman we all know its rare for us to see such weather. Therefor the happiness appears in every one whether old or young "just amazing". Its a wierd feeling cuz its a sad weather in my point of view like the sky is crying and the dark sky is angry of something.. Thus it brings happiness as well.. Any how it was a completely great day.. I mean for a change from the hot sunny day all the time lol! It was just a bless :) from God, My kid bro couldnt take his face out from the window since mum yelled at us not to go out so we wouldnt catch a cold.. I felt bad so in the end we sneeked out of the house and we took a rain shower lol it was amazing.. I just fourward my face to the sky and i just felt it.. I felt like flying it was just a touch from an angel.. LOl in the end i came back to reality and i remembered my mum and i was like OH MY GOD kid bro inside the house urgent! LOL it was too late she cought us and i took the blame since i was the one who took baby mans "my bro" out side and of course cuz i was the elder sister! :S LOL in the end we told dad about our lilo adventure the great part about pups he was laughing at us instead of punishing us! :D a great day for me!

No comments: