Thursday, December 22, 2005

A dear soul in a dear friend..

5 years ago i lost a dear soul that i would never trade or forget till death comes and take my last breath from this life. But the wierd funny part is when you feel and see that person in someone else. And that person is just a stranger i'v met by a cuensedense, I saw in him what i lost in my dear soul.Gave me back hope where there was no hope again.. What can i say i'm scared to lose him, but sometimes i feel i have to cuz he's not gonna be always there i can feel it.. He wont survive like that soul who death saperate us.. It feels like a damn cold night without him bein in my life..Its just confusing why do i always feel that my soul needs him and that my happiness is not happiness without loooking at him smiling.. And that my strenghth in front of him tend to be weakness, the beauty of my soul and its best always show around him. A friend i'll always treasure a friend i'll always appreaciate! The best friend i'v ever had sincei lost my dear soul..

No comments: