Tuesday, August 04, 2009

3 days and 15 hourse and 11 minutes and 9 seconds

Since the th last text till this moment and untill this second... which leave me in a delema whre i cannot make a decision as my vision and my emptions are vagued with all those sensitive emptional feelings that all girls have... i need to be strong i need to be me...
am surprised that nothing till today as i was no one as i was just someone in the shadow for so long... its not ok to hurt people but in order to avoide hurting people that means i get hurt... hurtning me is ok but other people is guilt, its not who they are any more...
i just need to know and feel any light any type of sense somewhere. i need to built my life based on my own happiness. i have made a decision long ago and i await for you to make that decision too. but if its not what i seek, i would start driving anothe road.

oh well life is tough and it can be so beautiful as well, i think its beautiful and challenging! i guess am tired


Dijava is out ;)

No comments: