Saturday, August 09, 2008

Lost

A crowded place full of people. People we know and people we might never know and meet and then know. We might know a lot of people a lot of different personalities. We might be loved by all these people and be considered as best friend. Attending a party or a gathering and you mingle with everyone laughing out loud been a total different person from who you really are. Hiding someone behind this confident “I know what I’m doing” mask. But no one can recognize who we really are. Only I can know who I really am. Cracking jokes having everything in this life, a successful life, a great house, a beautiful face and a great spirit but still something is missing. We still depart to bed at night thinking was it really me? Is this who I am? And the bigger question, am I happy? Who can identify me among all faces? Who can know who I am just like I do? Why do we still feel lonely all though we have the world in our hands? Is everything not enough? Is enough is never enough to us? Is the sea is still not enough for our tears? Where and when we shall feel home? Where is home? Why do we still wonder till today?

No comments: