Friday, August 29, 2008

In that sky

Seconds, minutes, days and then years and life is running. Now when i look back it feels like decades since yesterday. and i still look at the same sky every day. The moon is still the same, the breeze is still the same, that old tree is still the same. But me! why do i still feel different while I'm still here in the same place. Same people, same sky, same sea, same tree and everything is the same but only time is different. Why do i feel that i need to be there. Somewhere else but not here. Its been a long time and I'm waiting and its been a long time I'm wondering why am I still here. I know that I'm not here, i know that i need and i must be somewhere else. Where is that place? why can't I find that place? i know the place but I don't have the courage to go there. That sky is waiting for me everyday and i know that I'm craving to see it too. Life, People, Family, Culture, Religion and everything is holding me right here and I'm not happy. I belong in that sky, and that sky is home.

No comments: