Saturday, July 19, 2008

hurt

Long time i haven't wrote anything in here, but its about time i reveal things that i couldn't share with anyone but my blog...
Sometimes it takes us ages to relise that all our life is a lie, that for years i've living a dream and i just woke up... what upsets me more is that someone woke me up, i didn't wake up my own. things, facts, elements were waving from far far away telling me to wake up but i continued sleeping and i had the feeling where between each breath that moment of no air are the times i raised on top of happiness. but now i breath air, am very much feeling each breath i take with each air enters my blood cycle. but the fact i feel am dead is something i can't understnad. its a moment where i died and i'm lost and can't find that light. where i shall go to rest till my time comes. where is that light? everything seems so un real in reality. i see things i never saw or didn't want to see. hurt is how i feel.

No comments: