Monday, July 21, 2008

a bumb in the head

everything seem to be so cold, freezing me to death at this moment. yet its so hot outside "the weather" everything seems to burn. but am still cold, shaking, shivering! no i'm not sick! i thought that too at first but its not a physical problem. Its more then that! the funny feeling where everything feels fuzzy and buzzing around me is getting stronger by the minute. everything seems to be slow! am i dreaming or what??
i wanna go out in the sun to feel warm, but someone told me no use! stay where you are and slap your self. i touch my cheeks "its burning" but why am i cold!
i walked around searching for answeres but even the answeres i get are so cold! i need something warm. i need to feel heat again. i need to be alive. you've got fever! someone yelled from far away as i can hear'em but apparently he's just infornt of me!! i said no its impossible! What a day!! a blink of an eye where water was just flushing in my hair, body. very cold i must say! i just relised that i bumbed my head and fell in the shower!

No comments: