Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Dark Knight


3 years ago i went to the same theatre plaza to watch a movie called batman begins. I've expected a lame cheap copy cat movie about batman's classics. yet this movie 3 years ago has left a deep impact on me. i weird connection. some might think its stupid. yet i believe that if batman existed i would do anything just to see him and tell him thank you. Cuz because of you i am a stronger person today. i had a situation back then and the movie made me decide how to get over that situation and it helped me a lot for the past 3 years. ironically the same situation happened to me in this stage of my life and again batman "the dark knight" had this power to take me out of that situation by guiding me on what should i do next. it may seem stupid but batman has and will always be my favorite superhero. he doesn't have spidy powers like spider man or has great power from another planet like krypton or whatever it is. he has a power to believe in good. and by using his mind he reached where he is today. he's like another robin hood but more modern and developed.

the movie was smashing, magnificent. i would love to go and see it again.

the soundtrack, the scene effects everything was just breath taken. 100/10 that's how i rate this movie. not to mention the great christian bale whom i must say deserve an Oscar for this role. and the amazing heath ledger as the joker had played a genius role. yet i feel so awful that he past away recently for an over drugged dose.

best movie for 2008.

No comments: