Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My stupid Diet

Well since i feel i'm over weighted and sine i'm 170 cm tall about 5 and half feet, i need to be fit to feel satisfied about my self. Therefor i'm starving my self to have the proper weight i'm seeking for. The problem is that my body is getting use to this stupid diet and the surprise is!!!!!!!! I'M NOT FREAKING LOSING A THING :s lol well this worked when i was in high school and i'v lost about 12 KGs in one month only. Why isnt it working now? well the only thingi eat was chocolate and it was a charm of losing weight it gives you the energy you need instead of the food you eat for it. BUT NOW, nothing its not working any more. Well maybe cuz i used to swim alot, swimming every single day for hours and hours just like a fish lol. OH MY GOD i got it now i stopped swimming since i'm working 24/7 :"( too bad... But i promised my self to lose weigth and i will.
Period x)

Deej 05:43 PM at work at the moment (talking to a pathetic customer)!

No comments: