Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Craziness of Love

What is love
What does it stands for
A magic word
To feel, to heal or to with, you deal
A funny feeling in your heart
Where you smile for a moment
The next you tear till you feel the pain
The moment you show up
The moment you appear
My heart go crazy like a cute little deer
Jumping in the woods happy to find his path
Did I found mine?
A quick question appears up my crazy mind
What if what if
Many many crazy thoughts runes out there somewhere
Never had this feeling
Never felt this weak till shaking
Thinking about you is driving me crazy
Going crazy latterly, madly just feeling you inside me
I totally realized that you are the true love
The love that I was searching for
The second you come
The moment I see your face
I can breathe you while you pass
I can smell you while you hide
I can track you by your heart beats
Even if you hide from my sight
I can still find you by my soul
I close my eyes and search your heart
I found you
In the night hugging my pillow
Feeling you next to me
Holding me
Squeezing my self between your arms
Just like someone’s teddy bear
I don’t know whats going on
All what I know that I know that meaning
The meaning that every one is trying to define
What is it?
Love!
Yes I know what is it
Its something I cant explain
Its what makes me crazy and peaceful in the same time
I cant live without you, so don’t run away!


Some words which i felt to write :)

No comments: