Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Khalfan, Muzna, Iman And Ra7ma

These 4 poeple at my work always get surprised when they see me the whole day on my desk writting.. Asked me muzna today WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON YOUR PC THE WHOLE TIME? lol i was like honey lemme send you this thing and you'll see what i'm doing. I'v send the cute little pink lady my blog URL and the chick was amazed and they started making comments every where here. Oh yeah you're gonna lose weight oooooh deej stop eating chocolate. LOL Deej me i was all embarressed and i decided to share the ppl over this place about these crazy 4 buddies at work. lol Khalfan is the smart discpline guy who always say WORK comes firsl lol. Muzna is the craziest among us she just loves to move and to be like SHE'S THE MAN! lol :P comes Iman she's so quite and she's all sweet to every one.. Maaaa 7eeelllooo her favorite word... 4th Ra7mah this girl is just hilarious she makes us laugh the whole time and when you need a shoulder to cry on she's always there. :)
lol we just eat in this place the whole time. Cookies, drinks, chocolates and crips and you ask me why i'm not losing weight LOL :p
Bless you guys! :)

No comments: