Sunday, November 13, 2011

why am i not in shock anymore!

things happen in life everyday, sometimes we fail and sometimes we win and feel happy about a moment that we know it wont last forever! they say life is boring without the sad days! but what if your days are always sad but you tend to ignore the fact that you are living those days and you practice so hard to be happy till you really become happy or in my case without emotions!
i see things, i know things, i feel things, but why am i not surprise anymore that these things are actually happening! why cant i still find that sky...
the sky with unlimitation... i really miss been in that sky that comferts my soul....
lol i dont like to be sad... but sometimes you do need this corener where you let it all out!
it sound vague and un real, perhaps even dramatic but it is never time to give up with me :)
i just cant believe how calm and mature my mind has become! even in the most negative thoughts my head holds i still find the sweeteness and i try hard to attract the good side about eveything around me... i just cant believe how strong i became,,
which had lead me not to be in shock anymore or be driven by something called emotions!
i guess i am simple dead from inside :)

cheers blog

No comments: