Monday, January 01, 2007

To an angel..

"Maybe one day"


tickeles in my stomach
a funny feeling in my throught
a cold shy "its ok" smile in my face
a flipping look to you and to the whole world around me
a shaking lip that i felt so far away in my own world
my book fell down
the only thing i heard and it was so shocking
the book's sound in the ground
everyone looked at me
and i was just looking at you
what i didnt expected and never in a million year dreamt off
is that you'd look back
you looked backyou came
i was breathless
i lost all sense in everything
i died pysically but i just started a life in my soul
your eyes in my eyes, your breath in the air
i can feel everything move from down to top in my face
i can feel the blood vense dancing from fear and happiness
i can feel my eyes wondering is it a dream or is it real'
he's moving to my site
he's coming to a path that i dreamt of my entir life
he's coming to change my world
with his hand he touched my book
miss miss!!!
a music in my ear played with these two words
an amazing tone came from his voice
i blinked...... finally!
i saw our life in one blink
me and him playing, dancing , swimming and laughing
his laughter in my ears is a memory worthed this moment
i giggled and i came back to him and to his eyes
your book
and a touch from his angelatic skin
burned my finger and i hold my breath hoping for something to float
that was it
i smiled... i'd never forget that moment between us
i barried that moment in a grave that only i know about
i faced life with a happy smile since than
that look was enough for me to be happy till the day i meet him again
maybe not now but maybe one day..

No comments: