Friday, May 12, 2006

The reason

i'm sorry that i harmed you
i'm sorry that i killed you
i'm sorry that i found you
i'm sorry that i catched a tear
i'm sorry that i felt you
i'm sorry that i loved you or even smelled you
forgive me for each moment i breathed you
spare me from the guilt of living withing you
kill me for not keeping my heart where are you
slag me for holding your hands between my fingures
i'm not a different person from who am i suppose to be
to change i was the one that used to be

for faith i held my whisperes to thee
for you i said that i have to go
for you i found a reason to start over new
for only he whcih i meant you
can i take it all away and be the reason for you to hear
i never meant to hold you near and close everything for free
to be with you i had to make a wish to come true
i'm not perfect to do things that i wasnt suppose to do
its something that i'm living with every day for so
a reason to reviele and to open up for me to feel
its only a reason to live again
its only a reason to love again
its only a reason for you

1 comment:

Khadija said...

lol thx who ever are you :P